Were to buy prednisone Prednisone 10mg buy online Cheap prednisone 10mg Buy prednisone Buy prednisone uk Buy prednisone cheap Buy generic prednisone online Can i buy prednisone over the counter in usa Buy cheap prednisone online Buy prednisone online usa
Linda D. Willis, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting, National University, Sacramento, CA
- Certified Public Accountant, California Board of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant, Arizona Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of CPA’s (AICPA)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers’ Association of Arizona
- Unified Audit Committee (Arizona Model City Tax Code), Chair
- Tax Mantra Users Group, Steering Committee
- Association of Public Treasurers of United States & Canada, Investment Policy Committee
Technical Experience: Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Management
- Accounting Systems
- Financial Auditing at the Corporate, Federal, State and Local Government Levels
- Program and Project Management
- Government Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Policies and Procedures
- Government Tax and Licensing
- Government Investment Portfolio Management
- Grants and Contract Management
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Summary of Qualifications:
Ms. Willis serves as Chief, Financial Officer for WW Associates Management & Consulting, LLC. She maintains active CPA licenses in the State of Arizona and the State of California. Ms. Willis is the former Assistant Deputy State Treasurer for the State of Arizona. She has more than twenty years being responsible for planning, organizing and managing the full range of financial programs at the state and local government levels. Her special skills include:
- Financial management
- Government financial accounting and reporting
- Proper financial internal controls and reporting procedures to ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Internal and external auditing
- System conversions and implementation
- Program and project management
- Process improvement and change management
- Programs and projects are delivered on schedule, on budget and within management guidelines
- Confident public speaker; presentations are delivered with clarity and tailored for diverse audiences
Selected Relevant Experience
- CFO/Financial Services, WW Associates Management & Consulting, LLC
Provides accounting and financial management consulting services to small businesses; prepares business plans, financial forecasts for small business certification; financial policies and procedures, etc.
- Chief Financial/Administrative Officer, United Food Bank – Mesa, AZ
Provided financial and administrative oversight. This position is responsible for the direction, supervision and managerial oversight of all Food Bank financial and administrative operations, including human resources and information technology.
- Tax and License Manager , City of Glendale, AZ
Provided direction and management oversite to staff of 12 responsible for Business Licensing and Sales Tax Reporting, Business and Special Regulatory License Compliance, Transaction Privilege Tax Auditing and Compliance, and Revenue Recovery. Served as Functional/Project Manager for Tax and License System post conversion, related initiatives and system administration – Sales Tax & License, Fire Inspection Fees, System modifications.
- Manager, Special Projects, California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation – Sacramento, CA
Provided administrative oversight to the Position Control Strike Team of 6 responsible for reviewing the 80 statewide headquarter programs, adult institutions and juvenile facilities and reported on whether adequate controls existed over the process for all personnel offices.
- Revenue Division Manager, City of Surprise, AZ
Provided direction and management oversite to the Revenue Division staff of eight responsible for Business Licensing, Utility Accounting, Transaction Privilege Tax Audit and Compliance, Cashiering and Accounts Receivable, and Investments.
- Assistant Deputy State Treasurer, Arizona State Treasurer’s Office – Phoenix, AZ
Managed the day-to-day operations of the Investment Accounting Division staff of six; ensured the proper accounting and timely reporting of the State’s $10 billion investment portfolio in accordance with industry and regulatory requirements; administered the State Agencies, Local Government and Endowment Investment Pools banking activity; maintained security custodial and banking relationships; was responsible for the completion of required audits and delivery of annual financial reports. Performed presentations on behalf of the Treasurer’s Office and testified before the legislature.
- Finance Manager, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority – San Jose, CA
Managed the finance and accounting functions (staff of 14) for the $2 billion transportation authority, responsible for bus and lightrail operations, capital project operations for facilities, highways and roadways and congestion and pavement management programs, various joint ventures, fund swaps, pension, medical, dental and vision trust programs. Directed financial reporting and monthly closing activities, coordinated external financial and compliance audits. Responsibilities included: cash management, investments and debt service, electronic banking, revenue billing and accounts receivable, capital project operations and accounting, grants and contract administration, fixed asset management and control, general ledger maintenance in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, maintained the integrated enterprise-wide resource planning financial system and developed and published the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and A-133 Single Audit Report. Provided advice to senior management and served as financial consultant in support of other VTA programs to help ensure the financial stability of VTA.
- Asst. Division Chief, CA Teachers Retirement System – Sacramento, CA
Lead, directed and supervised staff of 45 responsible for administering the state-wide service retirement benefit program for public teachers and administrators. CalSTRS is the nation’s largest public teacher’s organization responsible for ensuring a secure financial future for California public teachers. Ensured benefit payments of over $2 billion to more than 150,000 teachers and administrators were made annually.
- Program Anaylst, CA Office of Oil Spill Prevention and Response – Sacramento, CA
- Associate Management Auditor, CA State Controller’s Office – Sacramento, CA
Planned and conducted internal control and compliance audits, issued reports; developed audit programs, evaluated internal controls for reliability and integrity of financial and operations information, compliance with applicable laws, regulations, program policies, procedures, processes and records to determine effectiveness and operational efficiency.